Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jenny123

Default How can I personalise the greeting in an email distribution list

I have around 100 subscribers to a newsletter that I regularly email. I would
like to personalise each subscriber's email with "Dear John or Dear Sue etc".
How can I do this in Microsoft Outlook?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

--
Hope this helps.