Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ciara

Default how do i make the blank document in word bigger?

how do i make the blank document in word bigger? im not sure if its in the
mail merge type and i dont think it is because ive done the steps that you
would do to get it out of that and it doesnt work. please help. it looks like
a tiny tiny piece of paper. and ive tried exiting word and coming back to it
but nothing is working. please help!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rae Drysdale

Is your zoom set to less than 100%? Check on the right of the standard
toolbar, or through the View | Zoom menu. If you have a scroll mouse hold
down the Control key and roll the wheel backwards and forwards to zoom in and
out.
--
Rae Drysdale