Wall thermal insulation

Old October 31st 21, 05:39 PM
Ronold33 Ronold33 is offline

Default Wall thermal insulation

It is necessary to make thermal insulation of walls in the near future, there are difficulties in choosing an insulation material. Tell me based on personal experience, I would be very grateful.
Old October 31st 21, 10:17 PM
CarlosGH CarlosGH is offline

I also have a fairly cold house, the situation was corrected thanks to the stone wool for the facade "TECHNOFACADE" from the company "Technonicol". It just keeps warm perfectly and has good sound insulation. All you have to do is plaster.