A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » New Users
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Medical billing

Old November 9th 21, 01:46 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Nov 2021
Default Medical billing

I want to find medical billing software with auto data imports and claim correction. What are my options here?
Ads
Old November 9th 21, 02:40 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Oct 2021

Let me guess. It is the first time in 10 years you're moving to a new software right? All the functions you've listed are pretty much an industry standard nowadays, but some companies still do not provide it. But I can guide you here. All you need is nybillpro.com . Check the website and you will find all you need and more.
Old November 9th 21, 02:50 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Nov 2021

Yeah. You've guessed right. It's been a while since the last decent software update. And that's what we are looking for now. Thank you, my friend.