Medical billing

Old November 9th 21, 01:46 PM
Fuzzzing Fuzzzing is offline

Default Medical billing

I want to find medical billing software with auto data imports and claim correction. What are my options here?
Old November 9th 21, 02:40 PM
Tommyboy Tommyboy is offline

Let me guess. It is the first time in 10 years you're moving to a new software right? All the functions you've listed are pretty much an industry standard nowadays, but some companies still do not provide it. But I can guide you here. All you need is nybillpro.com . Check the website and you will find all you need and more.
Old November 9th 21, 02:50 PM
Fuzzzing Fuzzzing is offline

Yeah. You've guessed right. It's been a while since the last decent software update. And that's what we are looking for now. Thank you, my friend.