Restoring a cool car

Old November 21st 21, 04:13 PM
EugeneStone EugeneStone is offline

Location: Rockford Illinois USA
Default Restoring a cool car

Hi all, purchased a Brabus G800 from the parking lot last week. Such a cool car and was left in the parking lot because of an accident. So now I'm thinking of rebuilding after the accident. Can anyone advise a resource where you can see the cost of parts?
Old November 21st 21, 04:27 PM
NikolasFarrel NikolasFarrel is offline

Location: Austin Texas USA

Originally Posted by EugeneStone View Post
Hi all, purchased a Brabus G800 from the parking lot last week. Such a cool car and was left in the parking lot because of an accident. So now I'm thinking of rebuilding after the accident. Can anyone advise a resource where you can see the cost of parts?
Congratulations on a great acquisition. According to your words, the car needs quite a serious restoration therefore I think there is such a set https://mercteil.com/g-800-brabus-wi...retrofit-9wlRr that would be very helpful, but that's just my guess. It all depends on the damage to the vehicle. Different parts cost different things. It is, therefore, a good idea to contact a mechanic you know or visit a workshop beforehand. Maybe the damage isn't that severe and it can easily be repaired. Have a good repair, hope it was helpful.

Last edited by NikolasFarrel : November 27th 21 at 05:59 AM.
Old November 21st 21, 04:36 PM
SatfordFFT SatfordFFT is offline

Location: Portland Oregon

Originally Posted by EugeneStone View Post
Hi all, purchased a Brabus G800 from the parking lot last week. Such a cool car and was left in the parking lot because of an accident. So now I'm thinking of rebuilding after the accident. Can anyone advise a resource where you can see the cost of parts?
Congratulations on your purchase, I would like to help with the repair of such a cool car, although you are likely to give the service, there will take money many times more. You can write me if you decide, I'll be glad to help you.

New Cool Game Ranger01 New Users 4 October 6th 21 08:03 PM
how to create a cool flyer yourself? Leila123 Page Layout 2 August 12th 21 01:26 PM
New cool game Anny_Black23 Mailmerge 3 August 1st 21 09:52 AM
what is something really cool for word Zabes Microsoft Word Help 4 May 11th 09 01:59 PM
hey peace out u are cool bclawson Microsoft Word Help 0 June 13th 07 10:29 PM