Preferably right at the airport?

Old November 22nd 21, 10:18 AM
Frand Frand is offline

Default Preferably right at the airport?

Hey! I need your help! First time going to Dubai. I want to know if it is possible to find a car rental service quickly and easily there? Preferably right at the airport?
Old November 22nd 21, 12:01 PM
Cannon55 Cannon55 is offline

You can order any car before arriving in Dubai. All you need is to place an order on the Evolve website. We rented a BMW 3 series https://evolve.ae/car/bmw-3-series on this service. The car was waiting for us right at the airport when we landed.