Migraine, how and how to treat it?

Old October 31st 21, 12:29 PM
archybows archybows is offline

Default Migraine, how and how to treat it?

I've been suffering for a week now, I can't sleep properly. No painkillers do not help. Who knows of any proven methods?
Old November 1st 21, 01:24 AM
JohnDow JohnDow is offline

Have you tried therapeutic baths or massages? It works for me. I so understand you, it's terrible, just falling out of life. I hope you feel better.
Old November 1st 21, 09:44 PM
pixie2 pixie2 is offline

You can read on https://pocketdrugguide.com/antimigr...vatriptan.html about medications used around the world for migraines. But you can also try folk ways. Using folk recipes and remedies to get rid of migraine is suitable for those who prefer natural ways of treatment, as well as those who cannot take painkillers for a variety of reasons.

Last edited by pixie2 : November 1st 21 at 11:38 PM.