need help with delivery flowers

Old November 7th 21, 01:35 PM
hopper55 hopper55 is offline

Default need help with delivery flowers

Hey there. Guys can u suggest some good flowers delivery service in Canada?
Old November 8th 21, 11:01 AM
grey6 grey6 is offline

Originally Posted by hopper55 View Post
Hey there. Guys can u suggest some good flowers delivery service in Canada?
I will be glad to share some contacts in Ottawa with you. Few days ago I needed to use ottawa flower delivery
to getting flowers to some event. My coworker suggested to use one delivery service woth flowers. I used it and got cool bucket of flowers in time. Very convy. P.S flowers can be good romantic gesture for your girlfriend. Aside from the obvious benefits of improved air quality plants can provide, they are also known for having a calming and stress-relieving effect. By giving your loved one a plant this holiday season, you're really giving them a beautiful reminder for better health in the new year.

Last edited by grey6 : November 15th 21 at 04:54 PM.
Old November 8th 21, 11:21 AM
zoomer zoomer is offline

Originally Posted by hopper55 View Post
Hey there. Guys can u suggest some good flowers delivery service in Canada?
flowers is good present to many people esp women
Old November 15th 21, 10:04 PM
Ananananasik Ananananasik is offline

Originally Posted by hopper55 View Post
Hey there. Guys can u suggest some good flowers delivery service in Canada?
I wish someone would send me flowers.

Where to buy exotic flowers Anny_Black23 New Users 2 April 7th 21 11:05 AM
Where is the best place to buy a beautiful bouquet of flowers? Ivah About this forum 1 March 29th 21 10:57 PM
Delivery address Undine New Users 9 October 19th 07 02:37 PM
Delivery Address box Ross k Microsoft Word Help 0 June 15th 06 05:09 AM
Delivery Address ggiudici Microsoft Word Help 1 November 4th 05 06:59 AM