Do interactive maps help with learning?

Old November 15th 21, 04:01 PM
Anniiss Anniiss is offline

Default Do interactive maps help with learning?

Do interactive maps help with learning? What can we learn from them?
Old November 15th 21, 10:08 PM
Ananananasik Ananananasik is offline

Originally Posted by Anniiss View Post
Do interactive maps help with learning? What can we learn from them?
I think yes, interactive maps are useful in teaching. For example, you can use them to study history or geography. Also, medical colleges often use interactive maps to study the development of diseases. I even tried to create an interactive map with map maker, namely, a map of space contamination, so these maps will be useful in astronomy. They can be used in any field I think, the main thing is to understand how exactly they can help.
Old November 16th 21, 12:32 AM
Roman54 Roman54 is offline

Originally Posted by Anniiss View Post
Do interactive maps help with learning? What can we learn from them?
The maps have helped me a great deal to study the history of the Roman campaigns. It's a good way to learn

Maps Maxxx17 Page Layout 2 November 2nd 21 04:17 PM
Printing maps albericht Microsoft Word Help 7 July 9th 07 04:46 AM
Maps Brady Finney Tables 2 October 8th 05 09:21 AM
Maps Brady Finney Microsoft Word Help 1 September 13th 05 02:37 PM
Maps syssupspe Microsoft Word Help 1 March 12th 05 02:14 AM