Mailmerge location per page with multiple employees

Old February 2nd 06, 04:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mailmerge location per page with multiple employees

I have a list in Excel of 150 or so employees working at 80 or so different
locations. The location data is duplicated for each employee at that
location.

I would like to use Mail Merge to print a page per location showing the
location name, address, phones, etc. followed by a table list of employees
(name, ssn, dob) at that location.

Each location has a unique 3 character alpha-numeric code.

I tried the approach in http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=105888 and while
it makes sense, I'm having trouble adapting it to my situation.

Any suggestions or directions?
Old February 2nd 06, 01:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=181730 may be nearer to what you want.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com