A NEW doc always has an old table in it--? I keep this from occur

Old July 7th 06, 10:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rouse

Default A NEW doc always has an old table in it--? I keep this from occur

Whenever I open a NEW document, an old table from a previous document is
inserted. I can delete it, but how do I keep this from occuring in the first
place. New computer and new word since April 2006
Old July 7th 06, 10:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm .