very small indexes after a letter

Old September 2nd 06, 05:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ORDINGER

Default very small indexes after a letter

I don't work with WORD often,so I do not know how to make a small index (e.g.
a letter "v") appear after a small letter "c" to indicatte in this case that
it means the variable costs per item in contrast to a small index letter "f"
meaning that these are the fix costs per item.
In which steps can I generate this index?

Thanks for your HELP!
Hartwig Carstens, Hamburg, Germany
Old September 2nd 06, 05:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale

Type the letter v, then select (highlight) it. Go to Format | Font and select
superscript or subscript. If you want to be on the same level as the c then
just select it and change the font size. Does this help?
--
Rae Drysdale

Old November 20th 21, 10:41 AM
CodyDon CodyDon is offline

Micro soft Word help is associated with the news group with the document management by the author named Ordinger. These are the external use net poster with the very small index of essayreviewuniverce.com making after a letter with the indication of the case with the thanks to make the help.