Assistance in template development

Old September 29th 06, 05:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ACA_Office

Default Assistance in template development

We are looking for assistance (possibly a consultant) to develop a number of
templates (for example, minutes of meetings, policies, procedures, etc.) for
use by all company staff. We are uncertain as to what technologic approach
to use (for example, should we use forms) and feel that someone with solid
knowledge of Office products could point us in the right direction.
Old September 29th 06, 09:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tim in Ottawa

Contact me at retro_seller at hotmail dot com and I would be happy to email
you a portfolio of Word templates I have created for a variety of
internationally famous companies. (I am sure you know to replace at and dot
with the appropriate characters in the email address).