Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Export/Import MS Word references Export/Import MS Word references is offline

Default How do I export my references database to another computer?

I recently purchased a new notebook and what to transfer my references from
the old notebook to the new one. How do I transfer the references I have
indexed on my old system to the new one?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
p0 p0 is offline

On 23 okt, 11:53, Export/Import MS Word references Export/Import MS
Word wrote:
I recently purchased a new notebook and what to transfer my references from
the old notebook to the new one. How do I transfer the references I have
indexed on my old system to the new one?

Are you talking about bibliographic sources? If so, you could copy
your master sources.xml file to your new computer. The file is located
in %AppData%\Microsoft\Bibliography

If you already have sources on your new computer, it might be easier
to create a new Word document, click 'Manage Sources' and copy all the
elements to your document. Save the document and then copy the file to
your new computer. Reverse the process on your new computer.

Yves