D Mayo D Mayo is offline
Junior Member

Default TOC width

I need to reduce the width in a TOC. It uses "period" leaders if that makes a difference. Thank you in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You set the margins of the TOC paragraph styles just like any other
paragraph style. You probably have to do each level separately, though.

fix a column width BeckyB Tables 10 April 15th 08 05:24 PM
word 2007--change copy from 1/2 of width of page to full width of page? [email protected] New Users 4 February 12th 07 03:07 PM
How to replace full-width characters and numbers with half-width ones? [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 2 August 15th 06 11:52 PM
No-Width OptionalBreak vs ZERO WIDTH NON-JOINER Al Microsoft Word Help 1 November 15th 05 11:02 AM
column width versus cell width 2dogs Tables 12 October 12th 05 01:54 AM