slim

Default How do I get gray to print as gray instead of black?

I recollect that someplace on the Toolbar, there is the option to print gray
as gray or as black on a black-only printer; but I can't remember where.
I looked around and consulted Help, but still have not found.
In this case, the gray is 40%.
macropod

hi Slim,

Look under Tools|Options|Compatability for 'print colors as black on
noncolor printers'.

Cheers