UmpHikeDive

Default Image on Labels to Merge

I want to do a merge on shipping labels (Avery 8163) that shows my logo,
return address and then the unique info from the database.

Is this possible? So far, I've just been frustrated!
Doug Robbins

See the "Graphics on Labels" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

You will also need to see the item "Mail Merge Graphics" at:

http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.