Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
itsmehb itsmehb is offline

Default remove comments in show mark up by default

When I print the type on the page seems to shrink up when the comments is
checked off under Show Mark Up. Is there a way to have this unchecked by
default.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If your document has Tracked Changes or Comments in it, Word will
always open it with them showing (it could be embarrassing if you sent
it out without realizing they were still there). If you're not ready
to Accept All Changes and Delete All Comments, then in the Reviewing
toolbar/ribbon tab select Show Final, and you can print it without the
space for the balloons causing the text to shrink.