Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Paul Hammond

Default Merging graphics in a footer 2nd Attempt

This is a copy of a post from Drawings and Graphics that despite the
assistance of a very helpful MVP did not get resolved. Hoping for better
luck here.
See below:

I have included pictures in my mail merge using the Include Pictures method
outlined on Graham's website. I even have code that does it all for me.
My problem now is trying to do all this in a footer. Nothing I have tried
manually or
with code seems to update all the footers in my merged document. The result
is I have the correct logo in the main body and a static logo in the footer.

Hope I have explained myself properly. Any suggestions?

Paul Hammond
Richmond, VA