Insert page break in mailmerge using conditional rule

Old September 22nd 17, 10:06 PM
cody5679 cody5679 is offline

Default Insert page break in mailmerge using conditional rule

Hello,

I need help creating a statement to insert a page break in my mail merge based on conditions such as the name changing on the record set. I've seen examples on this weekend from back in 2005 but I couldn't get any of it to work in Word 2017.

I need help!