Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JC JC is offline

Default split cells run over

hi, I split a cell in a table, and the resulting furthermost right hand cell
runs all the way to the end of the page. What is going on here? The
original cell had a background color, I don't know if that's related to this
.... any ideas? thanks much.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

"JC" wrote:

hi, I split a cell in a table, and the resulting furthermost right hand cell
runs all the way to the end of the page. What is going on here? The
original cell had a background color, I don't know if that's related to this
... any ideas? thanks much.

What Word version (Tables behave differently in different versions)?
Is the table set to fit content automatically?
You split a cell in how many columns?
You split a cell in which row of a table of how many rows?
What was the content of the cell you split?
Any particular styles applied to the paragraphs in the cells?

Split Cells with Heading w/ Numbering not right in TOC Cali Tables 4 October 29th 07 11:13 AM
Borders in split cells KyleW Microsoft Word Help 3 January 19th 07 05:23 PM
How can I Insert a column into a table that contains split cells Kate Vaughn Tables 1 August 9th 06 05:48 AM
Split cells JenK Tables 4 August 8th 06 04:27 PM
How do I split a row of cells? Akrodon Tables 1 October 28th 05 04:49 PM