Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
marcia marcia is offline

Default i click on close went writing my eassy it how i get it back

hi it any one there can tell me how to get my essay. i was writing it and it
went lost. i think i click on close i need it back please cause it take me
the whole day. and it was finish. i did not get to save it. help please.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If you didn't save it, there's nothing to get back.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"marcia" wrote in message
hi it any one there can tell me how to get my essay. i was writing it and
it
went lost. i think i click on close i need it back please cause it take me
the whole day. and it was finish. i did not get to save it. help please.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix on news.microsoft.com Gordon Bentley-Mix on news.microsoft.com is offline

I only hope it wasn't for English class...
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix
Word MVP

Please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup.

Read the original version of this post in the Office Discussion Groups - no
membership required!

"marcia" wrote:

hi it any one there can tell me how to get my essay. i was writing it and it
went lost. i think i click on close i need it back please cause it take me
the whole day. and it was finish. i did not get to save it. help please.

zelugyz zelugyz is offline
Banned

It definitely is an interesting and exploring essay that entertains its readers very well. I like to read this type of essays. And it has very exciting contents. The rush my essay reviews also write such interesting essays to entertain its readers. You can get help from them.

doraamma doraamma is offline
Junior Member

Just wanna remark on few general things, The website style is ideal, the topic matter is rattling good.

Fire alarm system system Pakistan
Alex Chain Alex Chain is offline
Banned

Location: Essay service

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcia View Post
hi it any one there can tell me how to get my essay. i was writing it and it
went lost. i think i click on close i need it back please cause it take me
the whole day. and it was finish. i did not get to save it. help please.
If you not need to meet with this problem in another time, buy an essay on sites like that Buyessaycorp website
kavontoy kavontoy is offline
Junior Member

Yeah. thats right unblocked games