Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JimBob JimBob is offline

Default set new default for no line or paragraph spacing on word document.

Despite several attempts, I have not been able to set the default to no
spacing between lines or paragraphs for all Word documents and created
templates. Will appreciate your help. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default font and paragraph settings in Word are specified for
individual styles. Often, though, it may be sufficient to modify the
Normal style (since it is the "parent" or based-on style for many
other styles in a document or template).

To modify the spacing of the Normal style: In the Modify Style dialog
box (see http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...fyAStyle.html),
click Format, Paragraph. Specify the desired Line Spacing and Spacing
Before/After. Click OK. Check the "Add to template" option, and click
OK. This fixes the problem for the current document and its attached
template. Repeat for other documents (and templates).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP