Rebecca

Default Skipping blank fields

I have an excel document with names and addresses that I use to mail letters
to people. Some of the address are incorrect so I blanked them out. Now I
want to merge but skip the names that have no address. Can you help?
--
Rebecca Wells

Graham Mayor

The simplest plan would be to copy the addresses to a second file and remove
completely the ones that are not correct.
Always attend to the data rather than try to cobble something together in
the merge.