JimBob3rd

Default How do you convert an excel document into a word directory docume.

Can someone please lead me to the directions I need to follow?
CyberTaz

Hi JB3-

No doubt someone will be glad to help you, but you need to be more specific
and clear with your request. What do you mean by "a word directory document"?

It would be most helpful to know what version of Windows/Word/Excel/Office
is involved. Also, in any future posts please don't attempt to enter more in
the 'Subject' field (little box) than a brief subject. Use the 'Message'
field (big box) for the detail content.

Thanx |:)

Can someone please lead me to the directions I need to follow?

You can use an Excel file as a mail merge data source. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...AMailMerge.htm and select
"Catalog" or "Directory" as the merge type.