Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
katispil katispil is offline

Default Entering data into word using a form

I am currently trying to create a "court procedures" manual in access 2000.
I have created tables with the different components of the procedures (court
info, procedures, discovery, etc), and I want to print a report that can
serve as a kind of manual. My problem is that I can only get the report to
print with the field names across the top, and then the information listed
under each field name. Instead, I would like for my report to look more like
a form looks, listing the court, followed by all of the procedures, then
moving on to the next court; merging the info from all of the tables,
categorized by court name. I would use word, so as to create a manual
formatted how I want it, but I also want forms so that as information
changes, it can be easily updated without scrolling through the whole
document. So I guess my question is, is there a way to change the format of
the report to list the info horizontally instead of vertically; or
alternatively, is there a way to use a form to enter information into a word
document?