Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kevin, 1L

Default How do I REMOVE line numbers and vertical lines from legal documen

I'm working on an appellate brief exercise for my Legal Research and Writing
class and discovered after creating the pleading template with the Pleading
Wizard and completing my brief that we do not need line numbers or the
vertical "racing stripe" lines.

I now cannot figure out how to remove this formatting without also losing
all my TOC and TOA formatting (copying everything into a new blank document).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Kevin
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Kenyon

Answered duplicate post in another newsgroup. In the Microsoft Word
newsgroups it is considered bad form to post separate messages to multiple
newsgroups. If you need to post in more than one forum (unusual) please post
a single message with both forums in the header of that single message. That
way (1) your question and the various answers stay together, (2) less space
is used on the news servers, (3) less bandwidth is used on the Internet, (4)
you only have to check one forum for answers that appear in both forums, and
(5) you won't unnecessarily annoy the people you are asking for help. This
isn't meant to criticize you. We were all beginners once and the only way to
learn is to try. (BTW, a number of the Microsoft newsgroups don't want
posting in more than one newsgroup, period. Check the FAQ.)
Take a look on the MVP FAQ website under "getting help" for more reasons ase
well as other suggestions for getting answers more easily and quickly. URL:
http://www.mvps.org/word/FindHelp/Posting.htm

--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Kevin, 1L" Kevin, wrote in message
I'm working on an appellate brief exercise for my Legal Research and
Writing
class and discovered after creating the pleading template with the
Pleading
Wizard and completing my brief that we do not need line numbers or the
vertical "racing stripe" lines.

I now cannot figure out how to remove this formatting without also losing
all my TOC and TOA formatting (copying everything into a new blank
document).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Kevin

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kevin, 1L

Default How do I REMOVE line numbers and vertical lines from legal doc

Thanks again.

Wasn't sure if the same people would browse in different topics and this was
a "rush job" as they say.

Thanks for the pointers.