Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steven

Default Spell Check stopped working

I have been working on a research paper on multiple computers at the library.
Today when I tried to edit my paper on my home computer the spell check
function did not work. An error came up that said the spell check file could
not be found. However when I opened a new document and started typing the
spell check works fine. I have tried to recheck the document on the options
menu and copy and paste sections of the paper to a new document but it still
doesn't work. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In the paper that you can't spell check, press Ctrl+A to select the entire
document. Then go to Tools | Language | Set Language and make sure that the
correct language is selected and that "Do not check spelling or grammar" is
not checked.

"Steven" wrote in message
I have been working on a research paper on multiple computers at the

library.
Today when I tried to edit my paper on my home computer the spell check
function did not work. An error came up that said the spell check file

could
not be found. However when I opened a new document and started typing the
spell check works fine. I have tried to recheck the document on the

options
menu and copy and paste sections of the paper to a new document but it

still
doesn't work. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sophia B. Sophia B. is offline

I have checked all of that and my spell check is still not working I am using
Word 2007. Please help!