Rena

Default Dates - Calendar

I have a form in Word which needs to be 2-sided when printed and contain
calendar dates - one for each day - to be filled in by hand by people without
computer access. Preferable format "Friday, April 29, 2005" on the other side
Saturday, April 30, 2005 etc. Can be moved to Excel. Any help is greatly
appreciated.

calendar mitcheja Tables 3 March 10th 05 12:43 AM
how can I add the JULIAN dates to my calendar with out having to . phil Microsoft Word Help 0 February 24th 05 05:09 PM
How do I change the year of my calendar with already saved dates btofm Microsoft Word Help 2 February 12th 05 12:19 AM
I need to create a calendar with boxes around the dates caller Microsoft Word Help 1 January 9th 05 05:29 AM
Microsoft Word Calendar Brian Microsoft Word Help 1 December 11th 04 10:58 PM