Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Katie Katie is offline

Default Avery Labels in a word document

I have 8 pages of labels right now. I used an Avery template and it works
pretty good. My question is: Is there any way to arrange these lables within
word? Like ABC order or in order of city? If that's not possible where can
I put all these address to arrange them? We send info to diff. counties and
right now these counties are on diff. pages which makes it hard to check for
duplicates or be sure everyone is getting a newsletter. Also is we have new
people to add and end up plopping them in anywhere b/c of an open space.
Hopefullyt his makes sense!
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See "Convert Labels into Mail Merge Data File" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

When you have the data for the labels in the form of a table in Word, you
can then you the Sort facility on the Tables menu item to do the sorting and
then save the file and use it as the data source for the mailmerge.

For that, see the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP
Graham Mayor's website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP