Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Moses Caldwell Moses Caldwell is offline

Default How do I delete items in recent documents on the office button

How do I delete items on the Office button recent documents menu
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?TW9zZXMgQ2FsZHdlbGw=?=,

How do I delete items on the Office button recent documents menu

There is no way to selectively edit this list. If you set the
number of recent document to zero (or one, or two, etc.) in the
Word Options/Advanced/Display the list can be cleared of entries.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update Jun 17
2005)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow
question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Moses Caldwell[_2_] Moses Caldwell[_2_] is offline

Cindy thank you so much for your answer and help I am forever grateful.
Kudoos to Microsoft discussion forum.

Hi ?B?TW9zZXMgQ2FsZHdlbGw=?=,