Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
golf4me

Default How to change view default ? I don't want reading pane view

How do I set a default for the view a word doc. attachment opens in? I want
the word doc. attachments I send to open in print or normal layout view, not
reading layout view ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SVC

How a recipient's Word opens an attachment depends on his/her program
settings, not on how you have set up Word. To set up Word to open a file in
anything other than Reading Layout, use Tools Options, on the General tab
uncheck Allow starting in Reading Layout.