Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carolyn Carolyn is offline

Default Word 2007 (including recent update) resetting of Word options

Please, please stop the system changing Word options back to the default each
time there is an update. My main issue is with the default save option being
..docx. I have to send files to friends and colleagues, most of which do not
have the beta version of Word 2007. I therefore need to save everything as
..doc and do not want to have to manually amend each time.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

When was the information reset? Or in other words, what are you
referring to as "recent update"?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote