Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
valter.g valter.g is offline

Default help me. What can I to add new dictonary in word?

Excuse me for my bad english.
I am Italian and I will to add the dictonary and thesaurus for spanish
language in my Word 2003 .
It's possible?
And What?
It's possible to have the response in Italian???
Where is the Newsgroup in Italian Language end ???? ((
Thanks!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

http://www.microsoft.com/italy/commu...s/default.mspx
and
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...it.office.word

valter.g wrote:

Excuse me for my bad english.
I am Italian and I will to add the dictonary and thesaurus for spanish
language in my Word 2003 .
It's possible?
And What?
It's possible to have the response in Italian???
Where is the Newsgroup in Italian Language end ???? ((
Thanks!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DeanH DeanH is offline

The Italian site for Word can be found at:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=it&cr=IT

Also try:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...113661033.aspx

"valter.g" wrote:

Excuse me for my bad english.
I am Italian and I will to add the dictonary and thesaurus for spanish
language in my Word 2003 .
It's possible?
And What?
It's possible to have the response in Italian???
Where is the Newsgroup in Italian Language end ???? ((
Thanks!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Italian group - microsoft.public.it.office.word

See also
http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...fingtools.mspx