Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Todd

Default FORMS - UNPROTECT PORTIONS FOR FREE-FLOW TYPING

I give up! I've done this in the past, but can't figure out how I did it and
have come to my wits end trying to find it using HELP.

I've created a form that I want to be able to tab from field to field for
user input. However, there's a section of the form with a table that I don't
want to tab through, but rather allow the user to use their mouse to move
from field to field to populate fields that are applicable.

I've done this in the past and I know you use I believe section breaks, but
can't remember how to go in and lock specific sections in the document.

Thanks.