Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AngiePaye AngiePaye is offline

Default Page Numbering question

I have a 22 page document that i am trying to start the page numbering at 1
on page 4 and continue from there till the end of the document.
I have tried the new section answer where i make a new section then insert
auto page numbers in, however i am still getting numbers on the first 3 pages
when i want nothing on them.
i want page one blank
page two blank
page three blank
page four to start with 1 and continue on...
how do i resolve this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Go to each of the headers of Section 2 (there could be as many as
three, if you're using Different First Page and Different Odd and
Even), unclick "Same as Previous" on the H&F toolbar, then go back to
the header(s) of Section 1 and delete the page number(s).