Agron

Default About this sentence...

When I type something in word and if the spell and grammar checker thinks
something is wrong (say use of first person, passive sentence etc...) it
highlights the text (Word 2003) but when I right click it doesnt allow me to
click into the About this sentence field which is not acceisible. Just to
emphasize, I use UK english.

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Agron,

Try posting this in the word.spelling.grammar newsgroup, where you'll have a
better chance of finding someone familiar with the foibles of grammar checking.

When I type something in word and if the spell and grammar checker thinks
something is wrong (say use of first person, passive sentence etc...) it
highlights the text (Word 2003) but when I right click it doesnt allow me to
click into the About this sentence field which is not acceisible. Just to
emphasize, I use UK english.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org