Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kari. Kari. is offline

Default Unable to download DOCX extension files in IE7 using MS Word 2003.

Hi,

I have MS Office 2003 and converter (to open docx extension files) installed
in machine. I can able open and edit DOCX extension files normally. I have a
requirement to upload and download DOCX extension files. I can upload
properly but, not able to open DOCX extension files while downloading. It is
displaying as "Select the encoding that makes your documen readable. Text
encoding: Windows (Default), MS-DOS, Other encoding:..."

I have set MIME types for docx extension as
"application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document".

Can anybody help me out to solve this issue.

Regards,
Kari.