wierdo_bobak wierdo_bobak is offline
Junior Member

Default Language Pack Compatibility?

I have Word 2010 on Windows 8.

I need to buy a Russian language pack. However, it appears that the only language packs available are for Word 2013.

Are they compatible with World 2010?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I doubt that you can use Office 2013 language packs with older versions.
However, the good news is that Office 2010 language packs can be found he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/la...698.aspx?CTT=1.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"wierdo_bobak" wrote in message

I have Word 2010 on Windows 8.

I need to buy a Russian language pack. However, it appears that the
only language packs available are for Word 2013.

Are they compatible with World 2010?

Thanks!

--
wierdo_bobak

wierdo_bobak wierdo_bobak is offline
Junior Member

I have seen that link before and it does not work.

If you select a language then try to buy it just sends you to an advertisement for Office 2013.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan Blom[_3_] View Post
I doubt that you can use Office 2013 language packs with older versions.
However, the good news is that Office 2010 language packs can be found he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/la...698.aspx?CTT=1.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"wierdo_bobak" wrote in message

I have Word 2010 on Windows 8.

I need to buy a Russian language pack. However, it appears that the
only language packs available are for Word 2013.

Are they compatible with World 2010?

Thanks!

--
wierdo_bobak
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Sorry, I see now that the link redirects to the corresponding language packs
for Office 2013. I guess that's consistent with the behavior in the past:
once a new Office version has been released, you can no longer purchase
language packs for the older versions. :-(

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"wierdo_bobak" skrev i meddelandet

I have seen that link before and it does not work.

If you select a language then try to buy it just sends you to an
advertisement for Office 2013.

;493963']I doubt that you can use Office 2013 language packs with older
http://tinyurl.com/ae5fbpb.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP