Cassie811

Default Recently used Files

My "recently used file list" option is disabled in the Options|General tab.
How do I enable it?
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 19:19:01 -0700, Cassie811
wrote:

My "recently used file list" option is disabled in the Options|General tab.
How do I enable it?

Most likely you used TweakUI or a registry hack to suppress the recent
documents list on the Start menu. That also kills the list in all
Office programs. You'll have to restore the Start menu list to get it
back in Word. See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/284896.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman