Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stephanie stephanie is offline

Default how to do a batch conversion (.txt to .doc) w/ files in subdirecto

I have several hundred files that I need to convert from .txt to .doc (word
2003). The files are arranged in sub sub directories. The batch conversion
wizard appears to drill through only 1 directory. Is there a way I can drill
down through multiple directories to convert files?

Astridd Astridd is offline
Junior Member

You should try it. This is online tool to convert almost all kind of files in any kind.
https://convertio.co/txt-doc/