Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
S.King

Default How do I turn off do not check spelling

I followed the suggested information; however I sitll cannot turn off the
"do not check spelling" I found several misspelled words as a result of word
not properly checking the spelling. I would appreciate any help! Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Uy5LaW5n?=,

I followed the suggested information; however I sitll cannot turn off the
"do not check spelling" I found several misspelled words as a result of word
not properly checking the spelling. I would appreciate any help!

Since you did not use REPLY to the original message, no one besides you has any
idea what the original question was, nor what suggestions were made. You either
need to start over, or use REPLY to the answer that was given to you.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)