Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
retailtherapycathy retailtherapycathy is offline

Default problems with printing tri fold booklet margins

When printing a three column (tri fold)booklet on an A4 sheet of paper, the
margins on page setup are set at equally at 1.7cm but when I print the page
off one of my margins is always about 3cm, which means I cannot fold the page
equally. This happens on 2 different PCs with different printers... help!