Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jwillie

Default Inserting image into calendar

Is there a way to edit an image in a calendar after you've written over it?

We use calendar and insert images on various places on the calendar.
Sometimes we want to go back and edit an image after we've written over it
but don't see an option do so.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Display the Drawing toolbar. Click the white "Select Objects" arrow
near the left end. That should let you select graphics even when
they're behind text.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 08:38:02 -0700, jwillie
wrote:

Is there a way to edit an image in a calendar after you've written over it?

We use calendar and insert images on various places on the calendar.
Sometimes we want to go back and edit an image after we've written over it
but don't see an option do so.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jwillie

Thanks Jay!

wrote:

Is there a way to edit an image in a calendar after you've written over it?

We use calendar and insert images on various places on the calendar.
Sometimes we want to go back and edit an image after we've written over it
but don't see an option do so.

error inserting image endui Microsoft Word Help 0 May 2nd 06 01:09 PM
Isn't a thumbnail view of image files available when inserting E T Microsoft Word Help 2 November 30th 05 06:49 PM
Inserting Image neil Page Layout 0 April 8th 05 11:23 PM
Inserting image in Word neil Microsoft Word Help 0 April 8th 05 09:54 PM
how do i adjust text alignment in labels after inserting an image Doug Robbins Microsoft Word Help 2 November 29th 04 11:53 AM