Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JWKroll JWKroll is offline

Default I have lost two fonts. How do I get them back?

One of our computers at our school no longer has the Times New Roman (normal)
and Times New Roman (bold) fonts available. We only have the italic options.
You do not need to click the italic button to turn it on. You are unable to
turn if off as well. We have tried a system restore but to no avail. Help is
greatly appreciated.

Jim Kroll
Janesville, Wisconsin
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The expedient solution is to copy the missing font files from another
computer to a flash drive or other removable media, and install the font
files (Start | Control Panel | Fonts | File | Install New Font) to the
problem computer from the flash drive or other removable media.
c:\windows\fonts\times.ttf and c:\windows\fonts\timesbd.ttf .

JWKroll wrote:

One of our computers at our school no longer has the Times New Roman (normal)
and Times New Roman (bold) fonts available. We only have the italic options.
You do not need to click the italic button to turn it on. You are unable to
turn if off as well. We have tried a system restore but to no avail. Help is
greatly appreciated.

Jim Kroll
Janesville, Wisconsin

Fonts are in Fonts folder, lost to Word & Access Gordon Jones Microsoft Word Help 3 May 23rd 08 02:07 PM
Lost fonts Gordon Microsoft Word Help 1 August 16th 06 02:56 PM
Lost Fonts Skip Microsoft Word Help 2 March 12th 06 06:55 PM
Lost Fonts Unicorn65 Microsoft Word Help 4 February 27th 06 06:11 AM
Lost fonts alleycat Microsoft Word Help 2 November 19th 05 04:49 PM