Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RichnLinda RichnLinda is offline

Default Labels - three columns with three different names/addresses

I used to be able to print lables, using a standard Avery 5160 lable sheets,
and place three address - one for each column on one sheet. i.e.,

Name 1 Name 2 Name 3
Add 1 Add 2 Add 3
Name 1 Name 2 Name 3
Add 1 Add 2 Add 3
and so on for all 3 columns.

I can't do that any more. Can anyone tell me how to do it?