Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Network Angel Network Angel is offline

Default Labels Merge will not print (Office ProPlus 2007)

This has just starting happening. I merge to labels, sometimes using the
assisted feature and sometimes just manually merging. In each case the
labels will not print either to my HP1020 or to PDF. This last time it
didn't print until I reformatted all the labels to "Normal". Does anyone
have any idea why this is happening? Is there a setting I'm missing or
something I'm leaving undone? IT's taking me ages to get labels printed, not
to mention frustrating! Thanks for any light you can shine on this. ...Pat
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It sounds as though you have the text formatted as hidden. I am not sure why
this should occur, but it would account for what you are experiencing.
Temporarily rename the normal template normal.dotm to normal.dotm.old and
allow Word to build a new one. Does that fix it?