Adina a Adina a is offline
Junior Member

Default Word 2003- unlinking subdoc in a masterdoc

I'm having difficulty locating the command function to unlink subdocs and convert a master doc back to a regular word doc. I'm using Word 2003 and all help topics on the subject seem to refer to Word 2007 menus and buttons that don't appear in my Outlining toolbar. Guidance anyone?