Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MAML MAML is offline

Default How do I control the intensity of the watermark washout?

I've been adjusting the contrast of the original image to get the intensity I
want. Is there a way to doing it without creating a separate high contrast
image? Is there a scale bar somewhere that does this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Yes, you can adjust the brightness and contrast of any image from the
picture toolbar (in one-click increments) or in the Format Picture dialog
(Picture tab).

http://word.mvps.org