Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mark mcPherson Mark mcPherson is offline

Default Word 2007 changes my document to have a giant margin - please sto

I open a normal word document. It is about 30 pages. When it is opened it
suddenly changes it so every page has a giant margin on the right hand side
of every page. It is very annoying. Please make it stop.